[ACD] Frenchman Special [ACD] Frenchman Special

Wow

Seriousley, I have no Idea how you kept the file size so small. The animation came off priety damn good. It wasnt over sound effected, and nothing looked inparticularly to stupid. And SHOCK! I cant beleive this flash is only like 82 kb! Really Good!! i was impressed.

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks. I think it was small because I didn't have any music and I reused alot of sfx. All those Bs strawberry was saying are the same sound repeated.

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Little slow

Sure you dont get to much carefully thought out and deliberate criticism, but I have some. That was a very good flash. I think it should have topped the flash it sits second to actually, but throughout the whole movie it drug just a little bit. the pacing was really lousy, but all the other elements of the movie worked very well. I really liked the annimation, and the story line is interesting and has places to go. Plz, for the next one, be more carefull about how fast it goes, it is really important to the whole feel of the movie.

Nazism Nazism

Couple little errors there.

Hitlers Idealism "is" thought of as madness. It was then thought of as progressivism. Nice quotes, couple were to fast to read.Good music sync. Couple facts a bit askew from reality. Preity good thow. Your load thing is stuck at the bottom.

NathanButchart responds:

Hitlers theories were considered madness by political thinkers in Germany before he came to power, while he was serving time for trying to take over the government. And what facts are askew? I'll check 'em.

LYDiA LYDiA

such a tough game

i was quickly able to get my score high enough (negativly) so that it went out of the availible text box, that game was so tough i didnt even get i right, the frantic music accompanied it well. not much for the difficulty to make side thow.

pacdude responds:

Thank you. :-D

FreeFall FreeFall

its preity!

i like the look and the concept, and the desingn. it is very original. acctually quite hard.

Bandit Kings Bandit Kings

what a geat game!?

this is a really inocative creative game! i liek it alot, it is maby not high speed enough. i found myself really irritated waitng for my little guy to run all the way accros the screen.