LYDiA LYDiA

such a tough game

i was quickly able to get my score high enough (negativly) so that it went out of the availible text box, that game was so tough i didnt even get i right, the frantic music accompanied it well. not much for the difficulty to make side thow.

pacdude responds:

Thank you. :-D

FreeFall FreeFall

its preity!

i like the look and the concept, and the desingn. it is very original. acctually quite hard.

Bandit Kings Bandit Kings

what a geat game!?

this is a really inocative creative game! i liek it alot, it is maby not high speed enough. i found myself really irritated waitng for my little guy to run all the way accros the screen.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

really good engine

this is the best sonic engine i have played by far, and probably on of the most complicated ones to make. there are a few glitches, yeah. but on a flash like this it is to be expected. i fell off the earth a few times(through the ground). but it is very long, i was impressed! congratulations on the top 50 and 1000000+ veiws!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

amazing!

did you play that stuff, it sounds really fresh! its a beautiful game too! i went to the warped tour this last time around, you could quite literally start a band with thows three guys and just make a few soungs with the playing patterns they use, and some lyrics. this one really interests me. ill keep an eye out for some of your work.

p.s. what are a coulple of your favorite bands?

Evil-Dog responds:

My favorite bands are pretty much the mainstream punk-rock bands such as Offspring (back to Smash and Ixnay, not the new stuff), Bad religion, Lagwagon, nofx, pennywise, less than jake and also other bands like Reset (montreal band), Rise against, Strike anywhere. That's the band I really listen to, there's are a lot of other bands I like.
And yeah I play the guitar and made those riffs and the drum beats with Acid pro, if you liked them you might wanna check my punk audio submissions.
Thanks see ya

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

omg!

the first one was a preity nice game, but this one is just incredible, it is very extensive. good job!

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

love this game!

played it in the dateing sim games. really cool!

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

one of the best on ng

well done, it will be top on the ng boards very soon.

how chez are you!? how chez are you!?

i got a 20

i think that number is better. by the way, what is chez?

Wimbledon Tennis Ace Wimbledon Tennis Ace

very good game

i love your site, i enjoyed this game very much, a lil small for my taist, but besides for that i dont see how you could make it much better, (good file size too) clean animations.