[ACD] Frenchman Special [ACD] Frenchman Special

Wow

Seriousley, I have no Idea how you kept the file size so small. The animation came off priety damn good. It wasnt over sound effected, and nothing looked inparticularly to stupid. And SHOCK! I cant beleive this flash is only like 82 kb! Really Good!! i was impressed.

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks. I think it was small because I didn't have any music and I reused alot of sfx. All those Bs strawberry was saying are the same sound repeated.

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Little slow

Sure you dont get to much carefully thought out and deliberate criticism, but I have some. That was a very good flash. I think it should have topped the flash it sits second to actually, but throughout the whole movie it drug just a little bit. the pacing was really lousy, but all the other elements of the movie worked very well. I really liked the annimation, and the story line is interesting and has places to go. Plz, for the next one, be more carefull about how fast it goes, it is really important to the whole feel of the movie.

Nazism Nazism

Couple little errors there.

Hitlers Idealism "is" thought of as madness. It was then thought of as progressivism. Nice quotes, couple were to fast to read.Good music sync. Couple facts a bit askew from reality. Preity good thow. Your load thing is stuck at the bottom.

NathanButchart responds:

Hitlers theories were considered madness by political thinkers in Germany before he came to power, while he was serving time for trying to take over the government. And what facts are askew? I'll check 'em.

Illwill Be Illin' Illwill Be Illin'

i found that to be FUCKIN HILLARIOUSE!!

usually i dont like foamy bashing cartoons, but as opposed to most of them you didnt just steal the foamy srpite and move it around the screen and make it say how sorry faomy is this one was actually quite original and funny. the audio was not at all understandable and very fast as foamy was on a stick, i was absolutely shocked at the ending. good job!

SPRITES_R_HARD SPRITES_R_HARD

you didnt sound very organized

in your tutorial you did not sound prepared at all, but the human speach and being able to see what you are doing made it a lot ez'er, there are a lot of sprite tutorials out there.

FFVI: A New Hero FFVI: A New Hero

worthy of a final fantsy video game

it greatly resembles a cut scene from final fantasy, except for a few things, at first i was gona say because he walks diaginal, but many things that wouldnt have gone diaginal in the game went that way here, and oh yeah...i dont beleive dbz style maka bombs ever made it big in the ff series

HAcoreRD responds:

lol, I wasnt trying to rip DBZ (i dislike it) It was supposed to show "holy" from Final Fantasy 5 (the orb) with Chronotrigger light from Fiona's shrine. This was in a hope to show with blessings, this move will be bad ass, since it incinerated the remains of everyone, but Kefka, Richard and the striker.

Bonus Stage #11: Rivals Bonus Stage #11: Rivals

it is a very strange toon, but likeble

yeah, your characters are a little under developed in looks, your dialogue is funny thow, and the theme is f-ing great! its crazy as hell thow, and i took off a couple points from the sound because i think (or at least it sounds like) you did all of the voices yourself.

Hitmonkey 2 Hitmonkey 2

im defonitly looking forward to it,

a little big, by the time you got the whole thing as big as ng would take it it would still be very small, but i think it will make front page if you finish it well. i will be looking for this ne(one of the few preveiws that will pass)

Old Version FTC 1 Old Version FTC 1

mario is but a pawn

starts a little slow, like the in depth back grounds and layers, very nice. bit of a lack of communication, but the use of the clasic style seigh of a kingdom intailed to the mario kingdoms was very entertaining, and that was only the second time i had seen some on mario die any other way then balling up and looking shocked, reaction times are a little slow, and in theater they would say you need to "pick up the pacing".

Great Underpants Fiasco! Great Underpants Fiasco!

love alien homynid

lil short, sound effects were corny, and the sight of that mans crusty but was both thuroughly appauling and hillariouse. but you did give a little character to the clasic alien homynid, and this one will score well with the locals.